We are thankful for anyone interested in becoming a donor to the UConn-Avery Point Women’s Basketball program. We look to continue to take the program to new heights, and are reaching out for your support. UConn-Avery Point is a branch campus of the University of Connecticut. We have a beautiful, scenic 73-acre campus located in Groton, CT offering some of the country’s top academics in a small college setting.
We are always working hard on the fundraising process for the program in order to keep it moving in a very positive direction, and help provide the kind of student-athlete experience the players can expect from the University of Connecticut, and that these dedicated, hard working players deserve. To make a secure online donation via credit card, click here.
What your donations will do:
- Provide team equipment, apparel, and uniforms to the players.
- Increased travel budget to allow a stronger game schedule and travel larger radius.
- Create greater opportunities for the players to be visible to NCAA programs interested in them.
- Increased recruiting budget to allow the staff to continue to recruit high quality student-athletes.
Benefits of being a donor:
- An affiliation with the University of Connecticut as a donor/benefactor to the school.
- Donations are tax-deductible.
- Donations are made to the UConn Foundation, and will directly benefit the basketball program at UCAP.
- Recognition in game programs and on all web presence and social media associated with the program.
Please contact Coach Hardison at (860) 625-4968 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to discuss your donation, or if you’d like to host a fundraising event.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a friend of UCAP Women’s Basketball!!
Head Coach: George Hardison
Associate Head Coach: Nick Davis
Undergraduate Assistant Coach: Mia Dupuis
Social Media and Promotional Director: Lawrence Wilson
Team Manager: Jaliyla Griffin
Trainer: Anna Bergeron
UCAP Athletic Director: Roger Bidwell 860.405.9183
Manager/Associate Athletic Director: Scott Martin
Baskeball Office: 860.405.9077