We are reaching out to people interested in becoming sponsors of our program for the 2015-2016 basketball season. We are looking to take the program to new heights, and are reaching out for your support. UConn-Avery Point is a branch campus of the University of Connecticut. We have a beautiful, scenic 73-acre campus located in Groton, CT offering some of the country’s top academics in a small college setting.
We are in the process of fundraising for the program in order to keep it moving in a very positive direction, and help provide the kind of student-athlete experience the players can expect from the University of Connecticut, and that these dedicated, hard working players deserve.
What your donations will do:
- Provide team equipment, apparel, and uniforms to the players.
- Increased travel budget to allow a stronger game schedule and travel larger radius.
- Create greater opportunities for the players to be visible to NCAA programs interested in them.
- Increased recruiting budget to allow the staff to continue to recruit high quality student-athletes.
Benefits of being a donor:
- An affiliation with the University of Connecticut as a donor/benefactor to the school.
- Donations are tax-deductible.
- Donations are made to the UConn Foundation, and will directly benefit the basketball program at UCAP.
- Recognition in game programs and on all web presence and social media associated with the program.
Please contact Coach Hardison at (860) 625-4968 or via e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible to discuss your donation, or if you’d like to host a fundraising event.
To make a secure online donation via credit card, you can visit https://uconn.givecorps.com/ and type “22426 Avery Point Women’s Basketball” into the “Search” box on the top right-hand corner of the page. You will then see a page that looks like the box below, and you will need to click the blue arrow that says “donate to…” and follow the steps to insert their information.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a friend of UCAP Women’s Basketball!!
March 4-5 Division 3 New England Tournament Site: TBA
March 16-19- Division III National Tournament Site: Utica, NY
*New England Region XXI Opponent **Division III New Engalnd Region Opponent
Head Coach: George Hardison
Asst Coach: Nick Davis, Rafael Gonzalez, Lawrence Wilson, Colleen Hardison
Baskeball Office: 860.405.9077
UCAP Athletics: 860.405.9183
UCAP Athletic Director: Roger Bidwell